Full Stack Java Developer (3 to 8 years)
- Must have Skills: Primarily ReactJS / Type Script and Secondarily Java
- Notice Period:0 to 15 Days OR Serving NP & can join within 20 to 30 Days MAX
- Job Location: ImpactQA Services Pvt Ltd. 68 AD, Noida Special Economic Zone, Phase-2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh – 201305
Deliver reliable, scalable new features using ReactJS, TypeScript, Java, Spring Framework, PostgreSQL and other modern technologies. Collaborate with the Engineering and Product teams to design and deliver finished, high-quality, and compelling features and products on time and on budget.
Job Description :
Job Description :
- 3 - 8 years of web development experience.
- Expertise with the ReactJS, TypeScript, web development (HTML5, CSS3), Java, Spring Framework, Axon and OOP design patterns and (distributed) version control (such as Subversion or git).
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in high-growth Agile SaaS-based engineering organizations
- Thorough understanding of the DRY, SOLID and KISS principles of software development and understanding of basic project management principles
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Justify decisions made within the code being delivered and take ownership of any output.
- Participate in performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation; support, maintain, and help document software functionality.
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Provide maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions.
- You take pride in your reputation for designing simple, elegant solutions to address various needs.
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge of software architecture and to keep up with new technologies and best practices.
- You enjoy challenging yourself to meet goals at a sustainable pace.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as engaging, a strong communicator who is eager to bring teammates together to figure things out.
- You strive for high-quality, rapid output through the use of Agile software development best practices and want to work alongside like-minded teammates.
- You are self-motivated and want to work in a small team, yet you are comfortable partnering with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.